So you come into my life, kid-napping my heart, you stop talking to me, then you came back, and made me forgive you.
Blake, first I want to say I love you. Then I want too say, You sir, are perfectly ahmayzihn. I'm sure of it, this time. But, I feel like sucha bad girlfriend x_x How many months has it been 5? 6? 4? Eesh. I'm horrible. But, enough about me and more about Mr.Blake. :3
I love the way you make me feel. All, nervous, blushy and knotted-up. But, I hate how I'm not able to fell the warmth of your embrace or the softness of your lips. Or anything else. You don't know how many times I'll make a wish at 11:11 or wish on a dandelion, just so I can meet you in person one day.
But, yeah. o_o
And, your voice. Ohmygeezus, it's like a lullaby that I could listen to forever<3
Every time I wake up in the morning, the first thing I think about is You. Most of the time I'm thinking about you. Although, I don't get too dream about you as much as I want. o.o
Baby, I don't ever want this relationship to go to waste. I want you as long as possible.
I'm going to say this again and again so you'll never forget I fucking love you, Blake.
--Terry
No comments:
Post a Comment