Sunday, June 27, 2010

12:43 am

Ugh;;

So, I'm probably going to rant about aimless shit in this blog. Or not. I don't know o.o.

I haven't heard my baby's voice in like years (or atleast it feels like that.) Dx I'muna die x.x

Bahah! so I told Shane off today xD
"Hello."
"Is Teresa avalible?"
"This is her."
(Mum's on the other line listening)
"Hi."
"Why are you calling me?"
"Because, I want to apologize."
"Do you really think I'm going to forgive you?"
"No, but.."
"No, Shane. Just like you told me to go fuck Blake, go fuck yurself. Goodbye."
-Hangs up-

Can you believe I actually did that? xD
No? You say?
Duude, I know me niether!
I guess I'm not weak. :D

But, enough about that fagget xD
Oh geezus, my summers been pretty lame. Alll thanks too my wonderful mother. She never let's me do anything. She's so over-protective. Bleh xP The only fun thing I did was go too Clark Lake with Lindsay Helen Davis (Lovers her epic bitch tit-ness xDD)
I'm hoping to have a sleep over soon, though. Hopefully..
Simona Austin hasn't been over in forever though. We really need to make new youtube vid's. Those vid's are sooo old xDD Like begining of the year old. O_O We only did it cause of our boredum.

I haven't been texting as much anymore. -.- Only cause Dani can't text people out of state. Why does she have to live in Canadia (Inside Joke xD)

Omg, gaiaonline is so friggin' annoying. Stupid homepage layouts -.-.. Evy and I spent like soo long trying to fgure out how to get layouts on our homepages funny shit right durrr. xD

Well, this is getting too long and I'm getting sleepy o.O So, it's thee end fer now ;]

--Terry(I'mSoPathetic...WHAAAAAAT!) o_o..

No comments:

Post a Comment