BAHAH! My past makes me laugh.
-"I'm Gothic."
-I wear ponies on pink shirts.
-I wear pink stripped payless sneakers.
-My user name is "666emoprincess66613"
-I wear no make-up.
-I have bushy eyebrows.
-My nickname becomes "Bitchy Brows"
-I'm called a poser.
-I stop being friends with the best person in the world.
-My ex-best friend boyfriend flirts with me.
-I didn't know what cum, semen, jizz, boners, erections, and clitoris were.
-I only new one band; "Linkin Park"
-I was joyful and smiley.
-My favorite colour was pink.
-"Mommy, I'm Gothic."
-Didn't know what random was.
-Wore skinny jeans.
-Knew more bands.
-Put pictures up of beautiful "scene and emo" girls on my profile and said they were me.
-Called myself emo.
-Scratched my wrist with notebook wire.
-Got called a poser.
-Was in love with "Austin Hicks"
-Eyeshadow and Mascara!
-Favorite colour's Teal.
-Put peanut butter colour highlites in my hair.
-Was told a guy name "Jake" liked me.
-Went too new jersey.
-Dyed my hair black with pink and purple hightlites in my bangs.
-It faded.
-Met Jake.
-Dated Jake.
-Wore eyeliner for the first time.
-Made mistakes.
-Had regrets.
-Wore only Eyeliner.
-Wore more skinny jeans and tight tees.
-Dyed my hair black.
-Got a razor cut.
-Attempted to tease my hair.
-Failed at it.
-Started fighting with Jake.
-Wanted to break up with him.
-Went to fair.
-Threw up.
-Dyed my hair blonde and black.
-Broke up with Jake.
-Started to cut deeper.
-Got a cell phone.
-Got caught talking dirty to an 18-year old.
-Was told I could never speak too him again.
-Cried my eyes out fer a month.
-Wore eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara.
-Teased my hair better.
-Attempted too bleach it.
-Hair burned.
-Dyed it black.
-Dated Ryan
-Broke up with him.
-Dated Shane.
-Dyed it red.
-Shane broke up with me.
-Wore better and tighter clothes.
-Bought Band tees
-Got hooked too Asking Alexanderia
-Gained weight.
Well my life is pretty pathetic so theres no need fer you to be interested in it.
KthnxBye
-Terry
No comments:
Post a Comment