So, just a few minutes ago I was on my mom's bed holding my guinea pig on my chest.
When, I set her down in her cage I looked down at my shirt and say red dots. SO I turned on my closet light, picked up my guinea pig and pushed on her butt gently and show that there's blood coming out of it.
She's only 2 years old. I know all pets die someday. And maybe her time is coming.
I'm guessing the cause of her bleeding is from her cyst on her hip/thigh area.
I really don't want her too die. I'm like trying so hard not to cry right now but, it's not working.
I checked on google to see if maybe she could get her period, and they can't. It could be because of an infection or stones. So, iI read that i'm not suppose to give her any greens for one whole day. So, I'm going to clean her cage out tomorrow and see if it works. Hopefully, it will. I'm also suppose to watch for any squeaking when she's trying to pee. So far she's acting normal.
I'm hoping it's just a minor situation and will be solved before I go to band camp.
--Luie
No comments:
Post a Comment