God, I'm so fucking tired. I haven't been sleeping that much, lately. I don't know why, either.
Like, I can't even get comfortable at night. I toss and turn until everything has fallen off my bed. Maybe, I have 1, 2, many pillows?(I have 8 fucking pillows on a tiny ass twin-sized bed) Are they not fluffy enough? Are my blankets too heavy? Are they too soft? Are they too warm? Or maybe I have too many things on my mind to fucking sleep? Let's go with the last one.
I haven't vented in so long. I have no fucking notebooks. And, if I do they're filled up with useless crap. And, I'm scared too vent to Blake(I don't want him to find me annoying. I've vented to him many times before, though.) I'm actually, afraid to vent to anyone because I feel like I'm annoying. e_e..
I'm a TRY to take a-zillion hour nap. x.x..
Till my heart stops beating,
--Luie
No comments:
Post a Comment